InDesign Automation Consultant
bij inDeap in Poperinge - Remote
As an InDesign automation expert every project will start by analysing and mapping customer’s business requirements, processes, and objectives. From A to Z, you will design, implement and manage accurate print publishing projects and processes. You go wild on creating InDesign templates with the EasyCatalog plugin. You offer an expert level support for our customers and partners during and after the implementation. You help the customer and partner by organising training or delivering content for training, writing articles for our knowledge base, and creating how-to-videos and webinars.
As an expert you like to demo our solution to potential customers and partners and make sure that our product quality assurance is covered by testing new functionalities and bug fixes.
Over de job
Who is inDeap?
inDeap, located in Poperinge (remote working is possible), specializes in database publishing, by automating the content and layout of publications (such as catalogues, price lists, datasheets, flyers, etc.). The focus is on connecting different PIM systems* with Adobe InDesign through our own SaaS middleware ‘Magnispot’.
*PIM (Product Information Management) provides a single source of truth to collect, manage and enrich marketing related product information and publish this into different omni-channel marketing channels, such as websites, e-commerce, marketplaces, printed publications,…
About the position?
As an InDesign Automation Expert you will engage directly with our customers and partners. You are driven and will learn when and how to ask the right business questions. You support our customers and partners to ensure our solution meets the requirements. You have a profound understanding of data models and how to use them to efficiently meet the customer’s needs. The words flexible, analytical, structured, team-player and creative thinker don’t frighten you, but reinforce you.
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- At least 3 years’ work experience in B2B/B2C processes
- Analytical mindset with an eye for detail and quality
- Work in a pragmatic and solution-oriented way
- Take ownership from start to finish
- Be naturally curious and willing to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of the Adobe InDesign EasyCatalog plugin is a nice extra
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging position in a scale-up with strong international growth potential.
- Internal training to provide you proficient knowledge of data modelling and data analysis. Be part of a driven/passioned team that takes pride in what we do.
- A competitive salary package with many benefits.
- A lot of professional freedom, personal development, and exciting challenges. Possibility to work (partially) remote.
- A great opportunity to have an impact on database publishing worldwide and shape a product to the right market/customer fit.
Of course, we also want you to live our core values
- Passionate customer centric, the customer comes first, we build loyalty and trust
- Laser focus on perfection, we strive to deliver our projects with excellence in a timely and high-quality manner
- We help our customers and colleagues in an optimistic way, full of enthusiasm and drive
- We communicate transparent, and treat all people in a correct and respectful way
- We act and react fast and pro-active, and keep our customers, partners, suppliers up to date at all times
- We take ownership of our tasks and understand the purpose of achieving larger company goals